2nd Shift - Souper Vegetable Cook
Vegetable Cook - $25/HR.
Our client in Holland, MI is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. "To honor God in all we do, to help people develop, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably." Don't wait apply today!
What's in it for you?
- 2nd Shift Positions
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Opportunity for growth
What will you be doing?
- Mix, cook, and process various raw materials consistent with daily production needs
- Weigh all raw goods to specifications
- Keep prep cooler and other work areas clean and organized
- Monitor and maintain proper rotation of raw goods
- Handle and store leftover raw goods according to procedures
- Document work accomplished and hazard analysis critical control point requirements according to procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
What do you bring?
- Resume forward
- Ability to pass a drug test (Not THC Friendly)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull roll tanks up to 2000 lbs
- Ability to stand and walk up to 2/3 of working time
- Ability to work in cold environment (Cooler, Freezer)
- Strong communication skills; Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Self motivated.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.