Why you should apply to be an Accounting Associate:
• Competitive pay rate based on experience.
• Opportunity to work with a premier client in Houston, TX.
• Chance to utilize your skills in Oracle, Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sage, QuickBooks, and bookkeeping.
• Potential for growth and advancement within the company.
What’s a typical day as an Accounting Associate? You’ll be:
• Maintaining financial records and ensuring accuracy of financial statements.
• Preparing and processing invoices, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
• Reconciling bank statements and credit card transactions.
• Assisting with month-end and year-end closing processes.
• Reporting to the Accounting Manager.
• Have 2+ years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping. Or ap/ar
• Possess strong skills in Oracle, Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sage, QuickBooks, and bookkeeping, payroll , ADP, accounting software programs
• Are detail-oriented and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- CPA, Bachelors in Finance, or accounting
With Kelly, it all adds up.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.