Job Title: Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local Energy Service provider in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant Opportunity:
- Company that is financially healthy and stable!
- Experiencing rapid growth!
- Amazing benefits including 401k.
Perks of the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role?
- Hybrid Roles - Only TWO days in the office!
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Accounting Manager
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role:
- Prepares financial statements, including 10-Q and 10-K, verifying all transactions and disclosures are in compliance with GAAP and the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC")
- Develops and implements XBRL processes
- Assists in managing SOX policies and controls and review processes related to internal controls over financial reporting
- Prepares and assists with compliance reporting for banks, investors, and other regulators
- Supports external auditors of prepared financial statements
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant :
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- SalesForce/FinancialForce experience