Leaf Home takes pride in our active military and veteran community by supporting and operating military transition programs including those that offer internship and employment opportunities. Leaf has a unique and welcoming approach to recruiting veterans and provides a high offer rate to program graduates from SkillBridge, Hiring Our Heroes, and other popular military engagement programs. Leaf launched our Military Engagement Team in 2020 which has grown to support over 100 veterans. Additionally, Leaf has been awarded the Military Officers Association of America Impact award and received congressional recognition. Come join a winning team off the battlefield!
Please note: Your application will be considered for all military transition program opportunities within the United States. This is a military transition program that does not provide compensation through Leaf Home or any of Leaf Homes companies. Leaf Home Companies include:
- LeafFilter Gutter Protection
- Leaf Home Enhancements
- Leaf Home Safety Solutions
- Leaf Home Water Solutions
Leaf Home will consider any active-duty member that is eligible for any of our military transition partnerships. We are actively recruiting for program candidates that are interested in the roles specified below in over 150 different locations.
- Field Recruiter (multiple locations)
- Corporate Recruiter (Hudson, Ohio and Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Installation Manager (multiple locations)
- IT Support Technician (Hudson, Ohio)
- Cyber Security Analyst (Hudson, Ohio)
- IT Comms Engineer (Hudson, Ohio)
- Safety & Risk Management (Hudson, Ohio)
- Event Marketing (multiple locations)
- HR Business Partner (Hudson, Ohio)
- HR Specialist (Hudson, Ohio)
Hiring Our Heroes:
- Must be an active-duty service member
- Must be separating from the Military in 4-6 months
- Be approved by DoD authority
- Must be able to complete a 90-fellowship internship
- Attend HOH Friday training as requires
- Be willing to travel for some possible business-related matters if needed.
- Be willing to use a company gas card for any travel of needed
- Must provide own laptop computer
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force
- Some long periods of sitting or standing conducting light office work
Compensation and Benefits
This is a military transition program that does not provide compensation through Leaf Home. If offered full-time employment with Leaf Home or any of our companies upon completion of the program, you will be eligible for full-time compensation. Additional benefits include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, competitive PTO, eligible benefits reimbursements, or discounts such as a gym membership, childcare, and so much more.