Auto Club Enterprises is seeking full-time, motivated Customer Service Representatives to join our Industry Leading Insurance Call Center. What do we offer?
- Outstanding Benefits and Growth Opportunities
- $21.00 an hour to start
- Paid Training onsite in Independence, OH from 8:00am - 4:45pm!
Is this position for you? Are people drawn to your outgoing, magnetic personality? Do you enjoy making small talk and helping others? If you answered yes to these questions, this role is perfect for you!
We are not looking for people who can read scripted transactions were looking for forward thinking, problem solvers who can dazzle our members with their personalities while critically thinking of unique member-centric solutions.
Training is 17 weeks long and 100% onsite. Upon completion of training, you will begin working from home. Applicants must live within 40 miles of 5700 Brecksville Rd, Independence, OH 44131
What you will do:
- Work directly with customers through inbound phone calls. Calls range from helping customers maintain their memberships to adding vehicles to insurance policies.
- Listen and understand customer issues, while offering meaningful solutions. Proactively offer valuable products and services.
- Actively listen and engage Members and fellow Team Members with a can do attitude.
- Operate in a fluid environment we are not one size fits all. Be open to an ever-changing atmosphere in which coaching and development leads to positive growth.
What you will need:
- Prior customer service experience
- Must be able to work the 10:00am - 6:45pm schedule working every 3rd Saturday from 9:00am - 5:45pm.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency using computers while actively listening, both for data entry, as well as for complex computer navigation
- A flexible, can do attitude to navigate our ever-changing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Extraordinary medical/dental/vision/life benefits
- 401(k) Savings plan with company match
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts (membership, insurance, travel, entertainment, services and more!)
Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer