Why you should apply to be a Customer Service Representative - Parts Sales:
- Competitive salary at $65k
- Direct Hire opportunity
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to outstanding benefits
What’s a typical day as a Customer Service Representative - Parts Sales? You’ll be:
- Promptly providing support to current and prospective customers, following up on quotes, recommending parts and/or upgrades to increase company sales.
- Effectively preparing service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Accurately opening and maintaining customer account information
- Ensuring that customer issues and ordering are resolved.
- Accurately recording and maintaining internal client records and data in appropriate system(s)
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have a diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to three years of related experience and/or training.
- Show strong knowledge of various Microsoft applications.
- Have extensive knowledge of complex equipment.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Customer Service Representative - Parts Sales today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.