4 ONSITE W/ 1 DAY WORK FROM HOME
SALARY DOE $70k-$100k
GREAT CULTURE AND BENEFITS
RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
COST ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and design reports relating to inventory, productivity, and costing analysis.
- Lead the annual physical inventory with the planning, preparation and conducting the process for production materials, perishable tooling and MRO.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and supporting analysis and make recurring and adjusting journal entries for the month, quarter, and year-end financial closing process relating to inventory, inventory reserves, and costing.
- Provide support for the monthly forecast and annual budgeting processes as required.
- Update the plant standard cost system bills of material, routing, and costing rates annually and on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external customer quotes with cost analysis and financial modeling as needed.
- Work independently to analyze, quantify, and make recommendation with regard to variances or expense abnormalities.
- Work effectively with all levels of management to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Maintain internal controls and assists with Audit requirements such as preparing population reports, gathering vital documentation, and responding to requests.
COST ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of related experience with strong working knowledge of cost accounting
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- CPA, CMA, MBA a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Solid understanding of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- SAP experience a plus
For immediate consideration and interview send resume to email@example.com
I look forward to working with you.
With Kelly, it all adds up.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.