Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), SNF, Full-time
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Would you like to work with both a collaborative team and leadership that is caring, knowledgeable, and respectful? Come grow with us at Rehab America.
Benefits and Perks include:
- Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision insurance options
- Generous paid time-off program and paid holidays for full time staff
- CEU reimbursement opportunities and paid training programs for advancement
- Telemedicine 24/7/365 access to doctors
- Optional short- and long-term disability plans
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- 401K retirement accounts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
How you will make a difference in patient lives at Rehab America:
The Staff Speech-Language Pathologist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of patients demonstrating a need for swallowing or speech-language intervention. The staff SLP acts as a resource to other program staff and to the facility. The staff SLP participates in the overall program of the facility. The staff SLP is under the direct supervision of the Regional Administrator. Primary duties include:
- Conducts Speech-Language Pathology comprehensive assessment to determine the patients level of function in areas including speech, language, cognition, and swallowing
- Establishes and carries out individualized treatment plans upon completion of comprehensive assessment phase
- Participates in patient care conferences and family conferences as scheduled through the Program Supervisor
- Provides input and assists in implementation of program development on an ongoing basis
- Must have a working knowledge of theory and treatment techniques of the practice of Speech-Language Pathology in general
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Current CPR Certification
- Current State of Tennessee Drivers license
- Current Auto liability Insurance according to Company Policy
- CFY Position: Must have a CFY Supervisor within the company. Must have a masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university. In addition, as per Medicare Regulation 405.1715j: (1) Is eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology granted by the America Speech-Language-Hearing Association under its requirements in effect on January 17, 1974; or (2) meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised clinical experience required for certification.
About Rehab America
A division of Franklin, Tennessee-based American Health Partners Inc., Rehab Americas therapists employ a team-based approach to help adults recover functional abilities and independence after surgery, injury or medical crisis. Rehab America offers physical, speech and occupational therapies in partnership with skilled nursing facilities and other healthcare providers. To learn more, visit RehabAmericaInc.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our Organization does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- 1 year(s): Geriatric
- Masters or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Automobile Insurance
- Driver License
- CPR Certification
- Speech Language Pathology