|Starting Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 + $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
ChanceLight Education, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with genuine purpose, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor, and a stellar work ethic We Should Talk!
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst you will, provide clinical and educational support for individual students, responsible for educational/clinical training and measuring individual team member performance. Serving as the chief quality assurance agent of the educational/clinical programs, you will ensure compliance with laws, regulations and internal standards for educational and behavioral services.
- Provides training and support to Teachers and support staff in the development of Functional Analysis Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans.
- Monitors the quality of student academics and behavioral services.
- Provides support to ChanceLight staff in effective teaching practices so that students are able to progress in accordance with their IEP.
- Assesses the school staff development needs, researches and designs training programs based on those needs.
- Participates in staff development through conferences, training and seminars to maintain and develop core competencies.
- Trains and certifies team members in the implementation of CPI principles while also providing ongoing coaching and support in the use of CPI principles.
- Assists in the hiring, orientation and training of behavior specialists.
- Researches and makes recommendations for the use of evidence-based curricula in the classrooms that meet the requirements set forth by the Department of Education.
- Develops and monitors systems designed to meet the needs of individual students, classrooms and the site as a whole.
- Develops strategies for fading students from 1:1 staffing ratios to small group staffing ratios.
- Attends and participates in all required meetings including school team meetings, all staff meetings, etc.
- Conducts regular quality assurance checks at the individual student, staff, classroom and site level to make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures compliance with the Department of Education regulations and ChanceLight internal standards.
- Masters degree or higher in education, psychology, or related field.
- BCBA license.
- Special education certification preferred.
ChanceLight Education is the nations leading provider of alternative and special education programs for children and young adults. For more than 45 years, and in partnership with over 235 school districts nationwide, we have helped change the direction of more than 240,000 student lives!
Learn more about our history, our mission and the program services we provide by visiting the link below:
As a member of the ChanceLight family you will be provided with the opportunity to make meaningful impacts, the support needed to achieve success, and all the tools essential to reaching personal & professional fulfillment!
Additional Perks and Benefits Include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- School Hours and Paid Holiday Schedule
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k Options
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Opportunities for Growth & Development
- And So Much More!
If you're ready to start changing the direction of students' lives by providing them the opportunity to create successful, independent futures this is your Chance!
Join us and start making a genuine difference in the lives of children TODAY!
Careers, With ChanceLight Work. With Purpose.
- Masters or better in Behavioral Sciences or related field
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Special Education
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)