SUMMARYAs a Senior Training and Development Partner, you will be responsible for developing and implementing training and development plans, assessing current operational training programs and training systems effectiveness, implementing measurement tools, and adapting innovative training processes.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS1. Assess the training and development needs and seek to expand alternatives for the development of new technologies, methods, and updated knowledge according to the current and future needs of the business.
2. Maintain training methods adapted and aligned to changes in the industry.
3. Research and reach out to external subject matter experts as needed.
4. Audit existing teaching materials and course aids and update them as required.
5. Oversee the preparation of new teaching materials and curriculums within our LMS.
6. Assign trainers and educators to specific programs, provide them with the necessary training, and supervise their activities to ensure flawless implementation of all learning initiatives.
7. Raise the level of skills and projection of the Training Technicians team to support their continuous development.
8. Define performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and prepare reports for senior management.
9. Responsible for the coordination of the employee onboarding process and agenda.
10. Assist in creating a budget for all training and development initiatives.
11. Ensure training modules content and exams are updated per SOP changes, and train the trainer conducted, as required.
12. Assure an effective and efficient training process, from onboarding to delivery to manufacturing, ensuring adequate knowledge and practical execution verification.
13. Maintain training records, systems, and processes in compliance with applicable regulations and ensure continuous audit readiness.
14. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Industrial Engineer, or related field, or the equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE• Three to five years of experience in process training area or similar position in medical and devices industry.
• Previous formal experience supervising personnel.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES• Capacity to generate work skills in multi departments.
• Promote a good work environment.
• Capacity to generate work skills in multiple departments.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations such as ISO 9000:2000, 21 CFR part 820, and ISO13485:2012.
• Advanced skills in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
• Intermediate skills in the use of any video editor.
• Ability to read and understand highly technical material such as drawings, SOPs, and
• Problems solving oriented.
• Strong and assertive communication skills including the use of two languages (Spanish and English).
• Experience in FDA and TUV external audits, among others.
What happens next?
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Senior Partner - Training & Development today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.