Ultrasound Technologist (Nights)
HealthCare Support is now interviewing for a nightshift Ultrasound Technologistwith a top-performing acute care hospital in Kissimmee, FL!
This role will bring a talented Ultrasound Technologist a flexibleschedule, great benefits, and positive culture with a leadership team who values their skillset!
Daily Responsibilities for this Ultrasound Technologist:
- Performs ultrasound procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with patient transportation and other related services as required.
- Performs clerical functions as required.
- Proves preliminary interpretation of exams as required.
- Works weekends, holidays and on-call as assigned and required by department volumes/staffing.
- Graduate from an accredited program in Ultrasound
- Registered through ARDMS
- BLS w/ in 30 days of start
- 1+ year of experience
- Night shift, rotating weekends
- $7500 sign on bonus!
- Competitive hourly rate $25/hr - $30/hr+ (depending on years of experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision + Prescription benefits ??? many at zero cost or extremely low copays
- Matching 401(k), PTO & Paid Family Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Wellbeing resources + Life & Family Services (Adoption assistance, Consumer Discount, Education assistance, pet insurance)
Interested in being considered for the Ultrasound Technologistopportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click ???Apply Now??? for immediate consideration or email Carrie French directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.