You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Shift: Evening Shift (1200 - 0030)
Schedule: 12-hour shifts; Alternating Weekends
Incentives: Qualified external candidates accepting a Full-Time position (.75 or greater), with 1-year of LPN experience may be eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus!
Contact: For information regarding this position, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position SummaryThe LPN - Off-Campus ED is an excellent opportunity for licensed nursing team members to provide exceptional and comprehensive nursing care at one of our off campus emergency departments. As an LPN at MultiCare, you will sharpen your independent decision making skills, nurture your service-oriented characteristics, and allow your interpersonal skills to thrive. Working in collaboration with the RN and nursing team, you will ensure the best possible patient health care outcomes and experiences.
- You will organize patient care by prioritizing, delegating, delivering, and evaluating on an ongoing bases
- You will engage your critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding patient care, including knowledge and integration of relevant standards, resources, and data
- You will utilize the knowledge base of nursing education and experience to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures, and protocols
- Collaborate with the nursing team to facilitate overall improvement in quality of care, patient experience, and cost reduction
- Foster a learning environment for patients/families, nursing staff, and members of the health care team
- Advocate for ethical and holistic care promoting the autonomy, dignity, and health of patients from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nurse program
- Washington State Licensed Practical Nurse license (LPN)
- Previous experience as an LPN, in an acute care setting within the last three (3) years preferred
- Experience in assigned specialty, or successful completion of a specialty focused residency post hire
- Successful completion of appropriate competencies for assigned specialty
- Floating to alternate Off Campus ED locations may be necessary when critical staffing situations arise
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes Americas Best Employers by State in 2023
- Technology: "Most Wired"health caresystem 15 years in a row
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $25.79 - $37.11 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.