Classification: Sr. Accountant
Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Is your goal to join a renowned company? Then you may be the perfect fit for a role Jamie Benway with Robert Half is trying to fill. The Senior Accountant is responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. This well-compensated, full-time position includes benefits and growth possibilities.
How you will make an impact
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
Please contact Jamie Benway with Robert Half to review this position. Job Order: 03600-0012616411