Great careers are built at Epic Special Education Staffing. We understand that talented special education clinicians and educators appreciate having options. We are proud to offer our team members many career and lifestyle choices throughout our network of clients. Apply today, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Epic Special Education Staffing is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for several contract School Speech and Language Pathologist Assistants for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Location: Quartz Hill, CA
- Duration: Immediately - June 7, 2024
- Onsite or Virtual: On-Site
- Full or Part Time: Full Time or Part Time
- Schedule: 37.5 hours/week or 2-3 days/week
- Grade/Age Levels: Preschool to 6th grade
- Caseload Description: SDC and General Education Students
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Epic Special Education Staffing. As a valued and respected Epic Special Education Staffing family member, you will enjoy a variety of health, financial, and security benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages for both local and travel positions
- Starting hourly pay: $35
- Hourly pay is based on national averages and will vary based on location, experience, qualifications and local or travel positions.
- Those on travel contracts can expect to see a higher compensation package than typical hourly compensation.
- Day 1 Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Day 1 PTO & Holiday Pay
- 401K match
- Weekly pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Referral bonus of $1000
- Our therapists are partnered with advocates and support leaders from day 1, industry exclusive support team in place from day one of assignment
The minimum qualifications for a Speech Pathologist Assistant:
- 1 year of verifiable, professional experience as a SLPA within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid SLPA license or in process in the state of practice
At Epic Special Education Staffing, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise to school-based special education as your singular focus. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in speech and language pathology which provide an opportunity to make a difference in a child's life while enhancing your personal and professional growth!
We appreciate referrals! In fact, 35% of our employees were sent to us by someone they know. Let us help your friends and family find a great place to call home and by doing so, youll receive a $1,000 referral bonus. Ask your Recruiter to learn more!