At Kelly®, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking an Electronics Technician to work at a cutting-edge electronics manufacturing company in Livonia, MI. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Salary/Pay Rate/Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
Why you should apply to be an Electronics Technician:
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge electronics technology.
• Collaborative and supportive work environment.
• Chance to contribute to the production of various electronic assemblies for different industries.
What’s a typical day as an Electronics Technician? You’ll be:
• Building PC Boards for medical equipment, light towers, drive-thru displays at Taco Bell, car monitors, and electronics that go into auto manufacturing plants and blue light safety towers.
• Troubleshooting and repairing various types of electronic assemblies with analog, digital, and processor-based circuitry.
• Troubleshooting electronic assemblies to the board systems and component level using various methods and testing equipment.
• Testing production products to ensure quality and functionality.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have experience in building PC Boards and troubleshooting electronic assemblies.
• Possess knowledge of analog, digital, and processor-based circuitry.
• Are skilled in troubleshooting electronic assemblies to the board systems and component level.
• Have experience testing production products for quality and functionality.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an Electronics Technician today!
Why Kelly?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.