Los Angeles, CA (In Office Position)
Permanent with Benefits
$115,000 - $130,000
Kelly Services has recently partnered with our investment customer in the agriculture industry, in business over 40 years and seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join their small organization. The owner has other assets and businesses as well, so this position can wear a lot of hats in Accounting. This is a great company to join, with a great culture and amazing benefits listed below.
- Health insurance (company paid 70% of HMO)
- 10 days paid vacation for the first year of employment with annual increase of 1 day for each year of employment up to a maximum 20 days paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, 5 sick or personal days off
- 401(k) plan with company matching 100% of employee contribution up to 5% of employee's annual wages
- Bonus based on employees’ performance
- Additional bonus of up to 5% of annual salary if Company’s performance is above average
- Parking is provided
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Do all aspect of accounting from A to Z for 5 to 10 of your assigned entities/Companies.
- Work with outside CPA & provide them the documents needed, to do the tax returns, estimated taxes plus any & other forms, applications needed to comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements for each of your assigned entities.
- Work with outside CPA & provide them the documents needed to prepare Reviewed Financial Statement for each of your assigned entities & one Compiled Financial Statement.
- Maintains financial records for your assigned entities by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations for your assigned entities.
- preparing and completing special reports such as; Semiannually updating the Cash flow projection spread sheet, Quarterly Cash position report (How much money we have in all of our many bank accounts, Semiannually summary of all the loans & LOC’s we have & several other special reports.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations; prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Securing financial information by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining accounting controls by following Check & Balances & other policies and procedures & Developing new ones as needed.
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- Minimum 7 years Accounting experience
- Good Attitude, Team Player, multi-tasking, Producing very good quality & Quantity of work.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Excellent communication
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.