Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US and Canada, Leaf Home is Americas largest Direct to Consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House and other consumer review platforms.
Powered by people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include:
401k with company match | Individualized career development programs | Employee assistance programs, including legal, financial planning, and counseling | Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Womens Committee.
Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
Position Summary: The Retail Marketer is responsible for generating customer leads at dedicated in-store retail locations through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Qualified generated leads will be provided to our sales team for in-home product sales demonstrations. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Retail Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with potential customers at assigned retail location and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques.
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven industry leading sales techniques and training resources.
- Generate and data capture store leads for our award-winning products.
- Meet predetermined performance goals as well as other KPIs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Weekends and evenings preferred.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to successfully rebut objections and/or answer questions regarding the performance or quality of the product.
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and submit leads.
- Ability to engage attendees, obtain their interest and present a quick product demonstration.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without dropping the ball.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a roll up your sleeves and win every day mentality.
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on task at hand by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels to communicate with internal and external stakeholders articulately.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from job site to perform job duties.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience in the home improvement or construction industry.
- Experience with customer service and/or sales.
- Local travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- No overtime required.
- Normal Office Environment and field office/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Performs indoor work in a climate-controlled environment and performs work outside in varying temperatures and climates.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).