Certified Nursing Assistant
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA Evenings 3pm-11pm Part-Time
Walk-Ins welcomed.Maplewood at Mayflower Nursing & Rehab Center 579 Buck Island Rd, West Yarmouth, MA
The starting rate for this position is $20 with shift differentials ranging from $0.50 to $6 per hour more. The rate will depend on shift, day of the week, location, experience, and prior tenure with Maplewood/Inspir Carnegie Hill.
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Assisting residents with all care needs including bathing, dressing, continence care, dining and mobility support
- Engaging residents through interaction and conversation, as well as programs and activities
- Working hand in hand with the nursing team to ensure resident care needs are met
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment and assisting residents by maintaining resident rooms
- Current Massachusetts Nurses Aide Registration
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening, and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Certified Nursing Assis.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)