Overnight Nurse (RN / LPN) 11p-7a - Part Time
🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Overnight Nurse RN/LPN
Shift Available: 11p-7a Part-Time
Want to know what makes our employees eager about going to work every day? The people we serve. Being apart of Maplewood requires passion and a desire to help others. Each employee has the ability to touch the hearts of all our seniors and be a part of something bigger than themselves. Its not just a job. Its an extraordinary life.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live the good life in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Concierge's to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts
- Paid training & uniforms
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus & incentive programs
- Competitive Benefits Package: including medical, dental, vision,401K Match, company paid time-off, life insurancepolicy, insurance deductibles and voluntaryAflac insurance for our full-time employees
- Supervising the direct care givers to ensure quality care is provided at all times
- Supervising the medication program and assisting the residents with self-administration of medications as appropriate
- Reporting of any changes in resident needs
- Completing assessments, service plans, treatments, etc.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience
- Communicating proactively with residents, families, staff, and outside providers
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Massachusetts
- Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience preferred
- Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Able to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health, and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Due to Department of Public Health requirements, all candidates will be required to show valid proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (1st vaccine, 2nd vaccine, and booster) before commencing work, unless they receive an approved exemption from Maplewood. Those who do not obtain full vaccination and booster within that time frame, without an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Walk-in applications accepted daily 9am 6pm
Mill Hill Residence 164 MA-28, West Yarmouth
- Technical/other training or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer/Technical Literacy
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)