*Immediate Consideration, Virtual Interviews are being held ASAP*
*****NOTE: Remote- Must live within 1.5 hours driving distance from Mason, OH*****
Start Date: December 4, 2023
Work Schedule/Paid remote Training: Monday-Friday; 10:30am – 7:00pm (no weekends)
The Customer Service Representative provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media, US mail) support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase Retail revenues and enhance the overall customer experience. Additionally, the Customer Service Representative initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a positive role model by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
- **Must live within 1.5 hour of Mason, OH**
- High School or GED REQUIRED (Associates Degree preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience in high-volume call center experience
- Medical related background (medical billing, claims experience, in office experience in a medical setting) or Insurance experience is a plus
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers.
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math.
- Must have critical thinking skills, problem-solving and adaptable abilities.
- Must have high speed internet
- Must be able to connect hardwire/ethernet, NO hotspots/WIFI
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact.
- Strong English comprehension and a good command of grammar
- If offered the position, computer equipment will be provided while on assignment. Must be able to commit to pick up date and have reliable transportation. No exceptions.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please apply to this job posting to be considered for this position. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter at email@example.com.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.