Our Client is a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-end cabinents is seeking to add a Graphic Designer to their diverse team. If you are looking for a home to learn and grow then this could be the opportunity for you. On-site Role in Melville, NY
Graphic Designer - Salary $65,000 - $75,000.
- Research and create conceptual 3D for new client bids for retail displays
- Seeing a project to completion from concept sketches/3D to pre/post production artwork set up
- Design and develop seasonal update 3D design as per client needs
- Create in-depth presentations that showcase work, concepts, mood boards, and material research
- Answer questions and find solutions for issues that arise during job production
- Work with the team to continuously raise the level or expectations, and to bring new ways of working and presenting work
- Adobe creative suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- 3D software, 3D Studio Max with V-ray a plus
- Microsoft Office, outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
401(k) with matching
Nesco Resource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.