Warehouse Operations Manager
O'Reilly is now hiring a dedicated and hardworking Warehouse Operations Manager. This team member will support the warehouse manager by driving the daily operations of the warehouse and its team members and is responsible for leading the operations team and monitoring accuracy, productivity, and safety throughout the warehouse.
The Operations Manager will partner with the warehouse manager to resolve all warehouse related issues by proactively providing feedback and facilitating training when needed. This team member will be responsible for determining the efficiency of operations, and for identifying areas of improvement.
By accepting a position as a Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be gaining the knowledge and expertise of the industry.
Through our commitment to our team members and to our customers, we have grown into a diverse team that lives the O'Reilly culture daily. Our group of strong leaders provide the training and support needed to take you beyond the warehouse and into your career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support to the warehouse manager in all aspects of operations, including service, physical assets, operating costs, and team member relations
- Partner with warehouse leadership to maintain payroll, budgeting, inventory integrity, and productivity
- Provide the training, guidance, and counseling necessary for individual team members
- Provide excellent leadership throughout all departments and ensure productivity and morale are maintained at a high level
- 4+ years warehouse supervisor experience with proven record of success
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple departments within a warehouse
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Flexible Spending Account
- Team Member Discount
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
To see all our Warehouse Operations Manager opportunities at all of our warehouses, please visit http://bit.ly/OReillyOpsCareers
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older, able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.