Company:US1168 FreshPoint Nashville, Division of FreshPoint Tomato, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:2 Years
Employment Type:Full Time
The pay range provided is not indicative of Syscos actual pay range but is merely algorithmic and provided for generalized comparison. Factors that may be used to determine rate of pay include specific skills, work location, work experience and other individualized factors
This is a sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Account Executives, Marketing Associates, and customers. As a CSR (customer sales representative), the goal is to assist and help resolve all customer needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Answer all incoming concerns/needs from all customers
- Key pick-up request, Handle transportation/routing on delivery questions
- Process will-call orders
- Provide customers with invoice copies.
- Process credits
- Maintaining Call list
- Monitor orders before the cut-off
- Communicate regularly with the AE (account executives) and customers.
- Manage the same-day deliveries for OPCO (operating company)
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer support experience
- Preferred: Previous call center experience
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to sit and work at a PC for extended periods
- Proficient in MS Office
BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Syscos Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. Were looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.