Construction Project Manager
The ideal Construction Project Manager for this position is an experienced construction professional who is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the building process through completion.
This NYC-based GC has a strong reputation in the area. They specialize in various commercial and residential sectors and are known for their employee satisfaction and fantastic company culture. Their core markets property and construction. If you are looking for a reputable GC that offers room for growth, a great company culture, and an excellent work/life balance, please apply for immediate consideration.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting * Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
- 3+ years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred * Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive base salary * Bonus structure
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.