As an Anti-Money Laundering Consultant, you will be responsible for monitoring transactions for corespondent banking clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for drafting and writing SARS.
Our client is a global investment bank located in New York, New York (Midtown). They are actively looking to hire consultants for a transaction monitoring project.
As an Anti-Money Laundering Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Perform review on alerts generated from our AML Transaction Monitoring system
- Conduct periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filings
- Effectively communicate with lines of businesses to obtain additional information and documentation as needed
- Recommend appropriate follow-up and possible action for customers that exceed the Firm's risk tolerance
- Flexible to perform other functions as requested by management
The successful Anti-Money Laundering Consultant should have the following background:
- 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years of AML Transaction Monitoring Experience
- Prior experience working at Corespondent Banks
- Ability to write SARS
- Ability to work on-site 5 days a week and show proof of vaccination
Our client is offering a competitive hourly rate and benefits (sick time, commuter, medical).
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.