A well established charter school based in Long Island City
A well renowned charter school based in Long Island city, a short commute from Grand Central station.
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Design effective screening methods and high quality interview packs for hiring managers
- Help hiring managers evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Assit Hiring Managers with Determining qualification criterias for each position
- Update job descriptions to ensure accuracy in hiring
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of the Trust's core values and key competencies necessary to roles.
- Assess interview processes on an ongoing basis to ensure we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Train new interviewers on evaluating talent.
- Candidate conversion: focus on candidate experience to convert top talent to hires
- Own the candidate management and administrative processes in partnership with the HR Team, such as: screening applications and assessments, scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, generating offer letters and preparing candidates for onboarding.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelors degree, BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field required
- Highly desirable base salary
- Medical and dental benefits provided from day 1
- Great role for an experience Recruiting Coordinator looking for the next step in there career
- Monday - Friday 8:15AM - 4:15PM Work Schedule
- Fully on site role with the potential for Hybrid
- Room for Growth within this organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.