Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US and Canada, Leaf Home is Americas largest Direct to Consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House and other consumer review platforms.
Powered by people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include:
Industry-best compensation packages | Fully paid health, dental, vision insurance | 401k with company match | Paid Time Off including paid parental leave | Individualized career development programs | On-demand lunch program | Childcare assistance | Free gym membership | Employee assistance programs, including legal, financial planning, and counseling | Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Womens Committee
Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
Position Summary: The IT Sr. Business Analyst (ERP) provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. Responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks. This position will perform portfolio management across the Leaf Home Solutions IT Organization, including monthly financial rollup reporting, ensuring actual spend is aligning to approved budget/burn rate, and overall project/portfolio status reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of ERP Systems.
- Track project financial details on a monthly and quarterly basis working directly with IT Directors, IT Managers, CIO, and accounting.
- Track key project status on a weekly basis and provide weekly portfolio rollup to be provided to senior management team.
- Configure functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and vendor relationships.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Provide project level analysis producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, and UAT plan).
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Serve as a liaison between key business partners and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Handle multiple projects with different deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully manage deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues.
- Bring your domain experience expertise in Finance and Supply Chain processes and drive the adoption of leading industry practices as we build a scalable platform for the long-term.
- Work with business associates from various areas (Procurement, Logistics, Distribution Center, Sales, Accounts Payable/Receivables etc.) to understand and interpret business requirements and translate them into functional/technical specifications.
- Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management, and support for optimal usage within NetSuite for business needs, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Partner with a geographically distributed team of Engineers, Product Managers and QA across different time zones.
- Assist with data cleanup, conversions, import data, and data migration from legacy systems to NetSuite.
- Provide Super User/end-user training on WMS/inventory modules.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working on multiple projects at a senior level.
- 4+ years of experience with developing, implementing, and maintaining ERP solutions.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a business systems analyst with hands-on NetSuite experience, including integration and design knowledge of NetSuite Modules Order to Cash, Revenue Management, Warehouse Management, Inventory and Fulfillment.
- Expertise with financial modules and reporting needs financial systems and SaaS business model.
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational needs.
- Demonstrated skills in developing a technology plan including technical approach as well as the related business case for the use of that technology.
- Experience in an agile software development methodology.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or related enterprise CRM tools.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without dropping the ball.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a roll up your sleeves and win every day mentality.
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on task at hand by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels to communicate with internal and external stakeholders articulately.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in finance.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Vizio.
- Certifications in Azure Fundamentals, PMI-PBA.
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional hours may be required (exempt positions).
- Normal office environment.
- Performs indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).