Help Desk Manager
The Help Desk Manager would lead a team of six technicians to help troubleshoot technical issues as well as manage the teams performance.
Non-profit that focuses on the education system!
The Help Desk Manager will lead a team technicians and ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed. They will troubleshoot various technical issues as well as the following:
- Handle all vendor relationships.
- Manage the teams productivity
- Troubleshoot and resolve level 3 technical issues
- Create operational efficiency's within the technology department
The successful Help Desk Manager will have experience leading a team as well as the following:
- 3+ years as an IT Manager
- Apple configuration experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This role would be a hybrid position located in New York and a competitive compensation package.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.