Back to search
Project Delivery Manager
Posted 14 days ago
Position: Project Delivery Manager
Location: New York, NY 10007 (Onsite Hybrid 2-3 days in office)
- Lead and manage a team of engineers, providing guidance, training, and mentorship to ensure their professional growth and development.
- Develop and execute engineering plans, goals, and objectives that align with the clients and leadership strategy and vision.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, design, and operations to ensure that our engineering efforts are aligned with the business objectives.
- Drive the development of high-quality software and products, ensuring that they meet our customers needs and expectations.
- Continuously monitor and improve engineering processes, tools, and methodologies to increase efficiency, productivity, and quality.
- Collaborate with other leaders in the organization to ensure that our engineering efforts are aligned with our company culture and values.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Help with pre-sales effort like responding to RFPs, participate in orals and presentations.