Prove administrative assistance for 15 weeks on a contract role with a Non-Profit geared towards Property & Real Estate.
Will be assisting a variety of departments with ad-hoc projects.
Non-Profit New York based invested in Real Estate & Property Management.
- Ad-hoc duties working between departments.
- Cover the receptionist desk when needed.
- Take detailed notes and minutes of meetings.
- Assist with planning & research for upcoming events/conferences.
- Arrange domestic travel logistics.
- Work with other Executive Assistants to coordinate meetings.
- Detail oriented & able to multitask.
- Previous experience working in a Non-Profit.
- Bachelors degree completed.
- Willing to be in office Monday through Friday.
- Immediately available to begin working.
- Can commit to a 15 week contract.
- Benefits available to you day one through Aetna.
- Commuter benefits are offered.
- 15 week guarantee contract.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.