Our client is a health care company seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their Upper East Side office 5 x a week. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years experience providing administrative support.
MUST BE VACCINATED
- Responsible for managing calendars, processing expenses, scheduling meetings, and creating agendas for senior management
- Collect materials for presentations
- Assist HR with onboarding processes for new hires
- Manage inventory such as supplies and food for the office
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Eligible for benefits (health care, dental, vision, commuter) from Day 1 of assignment
- Eligibility for sick days upon accrual
- Opportunity for a permanent home based on performance throughout the contractual period
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.