Compliance Administrative Assistant
Administrative assistant supporting the compliance team at a construction/pluming company. This role will be in office Monday-Friday.
- Construction/Plumbing company based in the Lower East Side of New York City.
- Performing back office duties for the Compliance Department
- Updated and keeping up with large departmental database
- Processing variety of paperwork
- Communicating with the field employees to collect daily work logs
- Basic email communication with clients
- Basic phone communication with clients or field
- Preparing proposals for final review
- Preparing work orders for billing
- Basic invoicing
- Assist in scheduling/dispatching of department-related jobs
- Documenting inspection/test dates on the departmental calendar
- Preparing FDNY requests for periodic inspections
- Generating work orders
- Online research of DOB and DEP's website to obtain information needed to complete tasks related to buildings records
Seeking an immediately available candidate who is well organized, detail oriented and focused. This candidate must be able to prioritize different tasks and works well under pressure.
- Contract to hire based on performance at 6 months
- Full benefits from day 1 of employment through Aetna (health, vision, and dental)
- Commuter benefits
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.