Classification: HR Generalist
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Our well-regarded client is seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents, processing payroll, and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees. If you are a talented and self-starting HR professional seeking employment in a fast-paced work environment with a variety of responsibilities, apply today.
Please reach out to MICHAEL ABATE @ michael.abate@roberthalf;com for immediate consideration.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Craft onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Generate employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Take appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addresses employee grievances
- Examine employee performance and appraises their pay scale accordingly
- Team up with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Design a system for storing physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Build a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Leverage HR software to manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves, and absences administration
- Draft official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters