Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn’t always easy. That’s where Kelly® comes in. We’re seeking REMOTE Customer Service Representative to work at a premier client. Sound good? Take a closer look below. We’re here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won’t miss a moment of what really matters in your life.
Pay Rate/Shifts: $13.50 from 10AM and 8:00PM EST or 1:00PM to 11:00PM EST
Why you should apply to be a Customer Service Representative:
• Work from home with equipment provided
• Opportunity to work with a premier client in the industry
• Supportive and collaborative team environment
• Flexible work schedules available
What’s a typical day as a Customer Service Representative? You’ll be:
• Taking inbound calls for an over-the-counter benefit program through a Member's health insurance
• Assisting with placing orders, giving account balances, replacing ID cards, ordering catalogs, assisting with website and/or app questions, and providing general assistance to the members calling
• Assisting with scheduling appointments, confirmation of appointments, pharmacy calls, and sending messages to providers as needed
• Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have excellent communication skills and are empathetic towards callers
• Are detail-oriented and have strong computer skills/knowledge
• Have high-speed internet
• Are willing to work one weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday) and will be offered one weekday off
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Customer Service Representative today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.