Dialysis Care Tech Part Time
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Dialysis Care Tech Part Time with HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Dialysis Care Tech Part Time to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Dialysis Care Tech Certificate
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility in Okeechobee County. We offer inpatient and outpatient services. We are licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration as a Primary Stroke Center. We provide diagnostic services accredited by the American College of Radiology. Our Hospitals surgical services include minimally invasive procedures. HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital is a community hospital with state-of-the-art practices. We are located in the Big Lake area of Central Florida. The area has sports fishing, natural beauty, easygoing lifestyle and friendly people. We are seeking dedicated professionals to join our healthcare team. We have a friendly atmosphere amongst our staff and patients. We invite you to learn more about us and our community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Dialysis Care Tech Part Time opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.