Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across the US and Canada, Leaf Home is Americas largest direct-to-consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House, and other consumer review platforms.
Powered by people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest-growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. The benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include:
Industry-best compensation packages | Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance | 401k with company match | Paid Time Off including paid parental leave | Individualized career development programs | On-demand lunch program | Childcare assistance | Free gym membership | Employee assistance programs, including legal, financial planning, and counseling | Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Womens Committee.
Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
Position Summary: The Marketer represents the Leaf Home brand(s) through face-to-face interaction with prospective customers by attending a variety of pre-scheduled events throughout a designated territory. The purpose of this position is to build brand awareness and transform that awareness into a sales lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend consumer-facing shows including but not limited to home shows, fairs, festivals, and community events.
- Interact with event attendees, provide informative product demonstrations, and generate sales leads.
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry-leading sales techniques and training resources.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble lightweight display equipment and marketing collateral.
- Submit sales leads at the conclusion of each shift.
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for each event as well as other KPIs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and answer questions regarding the performance or quality of the product(s).
- Must have a smartphone to use the Company timekeeping application and submit leads.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to engage attendees, obtain their interest, and present a product demonstration.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and energetic.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without dropping the ball.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a roll up your sleeves and win every day mentality.
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels to communicate with internal and external stakeholders articulately.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from job site to perform job duties.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Experience in the home improvement industry.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- No overtime required.
- Normal Office Environment and field office/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Performs indoor work in a climate-controlled environment and performs work outside in varying temperatures and climates.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).