Hybrid Collections and Deductions
A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Hybrid Collections and Deductions Analyst in Orlando, FL. The Collections and Deductions Analyst would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
If you are interested in this Collections and Deductions Analyst position, please contact Crystal Hitchcock at 586-710-7948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Collections and Deductions Analyst Compensation
- The pay for this position is $26-$29 per hour
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Collections and Deductions Analyst Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm hybrid schedule, working 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Collections and Deductions Analyst Responsibilities
- Monitor and track the daily analysis of customer disputed invoices/short-payments on a very high volume-based activity.
- Perform analysis of customer accounts based on the customer's purchases, payment history, credit worthiness, credit limit exposure and our business strategy.
- Track and evaluate past due A/R accounts to reduce the risk of credit exposure
- Evaluate credit worthiness of accounts and determine proper account order hold or releases
- Ability to research cash application matters on customer account