KEPR has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Production Assistant!
- Operate Deko, Audio or Camera for our (Morning, Evening, Weekend) Newscast
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Prepare all fonts to air during newscast
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Tape Editing for newscasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
- Training will be provided
- Must be able to work weekday early mornings
- Other hours as needed, on occasion
The hourly compensation range for this role is $16.00 - $17.74. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, 40 hours of paid sick leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!