CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the worlds biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? Youll be at the frontline of CHEP in a busy, demanding job. Our supply chain team isnt part of our business. Its the heart of our business. And you can be the power behind it. We connect 300,000 supply chains for some of the worlds biggest and best-loved brands.
Youll learn new ways of working, with automation and new technology thatll help you get the job done and work smarter. Your safety is our number one priority. The team will welcome and respect you for who you are. In return, we want you to be hands-on, roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, take responsibility and personal accountability.
CHEP is a global leader in managing approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers safely and efficiently. We operate in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are committed to providing our employees with a positive and challenging working environment, continued professional development, work-life balance and offer the following benefits:
- Awesome Medical, Dental & Vision Available after 60 Days
- Company paid Life & Accidental D&D insurance after 60 Days
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral & Recognition Programs
- All required PPE provided by company
- These positions require constant standing, bending, stooping, walking and the ability to lift and handle material with weight up to 75 pounds or more frequently throughout the day
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a labor-intensive environment
- Able to effectively work within a diverse team environment
Role & Responsibilities
- Use of pneumatic nail gun to repair or assemble pallets
- Repair entails placing pallets on repair table, removal and replacement of defective boards/hardware
- Responsible for troubleshooting jams and basic maintenance of saw
- Perform sanitation, Clean as You Go, and good housekeeping practices
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
All newly hired individuals are promptly screened through the E-Verify electronic employment authorization program run by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. EOE. D/M/F/V. MUST be 18 years of age
Preferred EducationHigh School
Preferred Level of Work Experience1 - 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.