Credit Support Specialist
Contract to Perm Opportunity with Top Tier Financial Institution!
BCforward is looking for Financial Reporting Analysts and Credit Specialists with Corporate Credit Experience in the Plano, TX area!
Position: Credit Support Specialist
The Ideal candidate has a Corporate Credit or Credit Analysis Background. Accounting and Finance Grads welcome!
Flexible start time - Can start at 8am or 10am!
Shift is 8 hours from start time.
Pay rate- $47.88/hr
- Review Loan documents and process transactions as per SLA
- Perform activities such as review of underwriting documents, Deal closing and loan servicing activities
- Interpret and understand legal documents pertaining to underwriting and perform due diligence to comply with the lending requirements
- Process Financial Statements, Appraisal reports, Borrowing Base Certificate, Compliance Certificate, Mortgage documents, Credit Agreement and abstract critical data
- Perform analysis of Financial Statements and complete spreading as per the guidelines
- Performs required research on the received request within stipulated timelines
- Follows up on deficient documentation with relevant stake-holders
- Makes informed decisions regarding the documentation handled
- Be an SME in the process
- Meet and exceed the turnaround time and accuracy rate as per the specified target
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process
- Bachelors degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- 6 months - 2.5 years of work experience, preferably in Banking/Financial Analysis and Loan Operations
- Strong verbal & written communication to effectively communicate with various stake-holders and across levels
- Manage the complex requests with minimum supervision and independently make the decisions related to the process
- Good understanding of Financial Statements, Lease Agreement, Mortgage documents and Rent Rolls
- Demonstrate the attributes of flexibility and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in team environment
- Attention to details
- Client relationship and time management
- MS Office skills/Excel
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 195158 when responding to this ad.