- Our ideal candidate has an industrial or technical background preferably in water or wastewater treatment solutions with experience managing personnel. What you will be responsible for:
- A water treatment system to produce high-quality feed water needed for power production. The system will include filtration, reverse osmosis, and ion exchange, pump systems, and process controls.
- Lead a team of field technicians within an assigned geography / contracts portfolio
- Manage contracts and operations at our customer sites to ensure a safe working condition, contract compliance, and financial performance
- Responsible for staffing and the development of field technicians within your geography / contract’s portfolio
- Establish and execute a preventative maintenance program
- Responsible for operational metrics such as Environmental, Health and Safety performance, employee utilization, overtime and operational costs
- Help build strong relationships with our customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Focus on safety including housekeeping, rigid application of pre-job briefs, and reporting and resolution of all safety concerns
- Ethical dealings with employees, customer, and vendors
- BS degree in a technical field - for example Chemistry, Engineering or five years’ experience and relevant leadership experience in industrial water or related field
- Transportation Worker Identity Card (TWIC), or ability to obtain one
- Ability to effectively communicate with customer, Customer staff, sub-contractors and management
- Ability to read, understand and implement Customer’s contract with the customer
- Ability to write monthly reports summarizing safety issues, operating performance, and other operating issues
- Mechanically skill working with rotating equipment including pumps and motors
- Process troubleshooting skills – ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Familiarity with electrical systems and working with 3 phase power
- Working location requires wearing site-specific PPE including Fire Resistant Clothing (FRC), which Customer will provide
- Fluent in English
- Experience with large scale equipment commissioning and operations
- Previous Leadership experience with a field-based team
- Controls background is a plus
- RO experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry – even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means our team of expert Engineer recruiters will have access to your profile, making your opportunities limitless.
Why Kelly Engineering?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. At Kelly Engineering, our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the worlds most critical challenges. We connect you with leading organizations where you can collaborate on innovative projects, work with cutting-edge technologies and accelerate your growth. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects or are looking for a long-term opportunity, were here to guide you to the next step in your engineering career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.