Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US and Canada, Leaf Home is Americas largest Direct to Consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House and other consumer review platforms.
Powered by people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include:
Industry-best compensation packages | Fully paid health, dental, vision insurance | 401k with company match | Paid Time Off including paid parental leave | Individualized career development programs | On-demand lunch program | Childcare assistance | Free gym membership | Employee assistance programs, including legal, financial planning, and counseling | Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Womens Committee
Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
Position Summary: Responsible for completing assigned LeafFilter gutter protection project installations as directed by the Field Installation Lead and/or Installation management team. Installation process includes collecting inventory, transporting materials, onsite measurement and product sizing, cleaning and realigning gutters, and overall installation worksite setup and cleanup. May include real-time problem solving with challenging installations in varying field conditions and interacting with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on single-person or multiple-person installations as assigned by Field Installation Lead and/or Installation management team.
- Solve onsite installation challenges through product measuring, adjustments, and customizations including use of basic hand tools and battery-operated tools.
- Travel in assigned local territory using personal vehicle (reliable truck or van) to complete assigned gutter protection installations at customer location(s).
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness.
- Provide quality installation services by following established installation training processes.
- Provide excellent customer service experience while on job site.
- Maintain company provided ladders and standoffs.
- Supply all necessary tools and equipment to complete installation at customer location(s) which meet established installation guidelines and expectations.
- Follow established job site safety rules, PPE policies, OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures.
- Must hold active and valid drivers license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or gutter installation.
- Demonstrate superior quality and attention to detail in all facets of the installation process.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without dropping the ball.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a roll up your sleeves and win every day mentality.
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on task at hand by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels to communicate with internal and external stakeholders articulately.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Must have reliable transportation to/from job site to perform job duties.
- Must be comfortable ascending and descending ladders of varying heights to perform services.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Prior experience in gutter and/or gutter protection system installation, repair, or inspection is a plus.
- Local travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends dependent on business need.
- Field office/manufacturing/construction environment.
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and climates.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).