🔥 Be one of the first to apply!
Customer Service Experience Preferred!
Full-time opportunities available. Set schedule, Monday Saturday with a day off during the week, and every Sunday off. The contact center is open Monday Friday 7:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
As a Telebanker at ESL you will:
- Create a positive member experience
- Receive a high volume of incoming calls from members and assist them with a variety of transactions to meet their financial needs in a contact center environment
- Refer ESL products and services to members
- Learn about the banking and finance industry
- Gain exposure to career opportunities at ESL
Telebankers should possess the following:
- High School diploma or High School equivalency diploma required
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking proficiency required
- Capable of advancing to a Telebanker II position, as it becomes available, within one year of employment
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn, grow, and develop; advanced education preferred
- Passion to work with and help people over the phone
- Excellent computer skills
- Confidence to recommend financial products and services
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain flexible and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate alignment with ESLs Core Values, mission, vision, and Purpose to help our community thrive and prosper
Why work at ESL?
ESL is one of the largest and most successful federal credit unions in the country. We are locally owned and known for valuing people and sharing our success with our employees. We are proud to hire great people with a variety of perspectives and cultural backgrounds.
ESL offers a very generous compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life, 401k, pension, vacation, paid holidays, performance incentives, and more.
Were committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. ESL recognizes the importance of a culture that embraces diversity and values individual differences. We are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce at all levels that mirrors the communities we serve. We welcome applications from people with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We strive to create an inclusive, respectful and equitable environment, which makes ESL a great place to work!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)