Pay rate between $19-$22 per hour
Contract to hire
Why you should apply to be a Medical Customer Service Representative:
• Competitive salary and benefits package once hired in
• Opportunity to work with a cutting-edge healthcare solutions company.
• Join a team that values communication, accuracy, and efficiency.
• Make a difference in the lives of providers and members.
What’s a typical day as a Medical Customer Service Representative? You’ll be:
• Handling customer service calls from members and providers regarding medical, dental, and vision claims.
• Contacting providers for missing claims information as needed.
• Assisting with additional assigned tasks as needed.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Are proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Can work independently and follow through consistently and accurately.
• Have a positive attitude and a track record of meeting responsibilities in a timely manner.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Medical Customer Service Representative today!
Get a complete career fit with Kelly.Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and were here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
About KellyWork changes everything. And at Kelly, were obsessed with where it can take you. To us, its about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. Its the fuel that powers every next step of your life. Its the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your lifejust ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kellys Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of Californias state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.