Distribution Manager In Training
This position will need to be relocatable.
Our Distribution Manager Trainee program allows qualified individuals the opportunity to train, lead, mentor, and work with an existing Distribution Center Manager on how to effectively and efficiently operate our modern warehouse. One the program is completed, our Distribution Manager Trainee candidates will successfully understand how to manage and operate a warehouse!
By accepting a position as a Distribution Manager Trainee, you will be gaining the highest levels of logistics support knowledge while developing, mentoring, engaging, and retaining team members. Through our commitment to our team members and to our customers, we have grown into a diverse team that lives the O'Reilly culture daily. Our group of strong leaders provide the training and support needed to take you beyond the warehouse and into your career.
- Able to relocate to any of our Warehouse locations across the nation
- Above average computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-task operations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people skills
- Four years or more of successful management or assistant management in a warehouse is desired
- Bachelor's degree or logistics certification desired, but not required
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Flexible Spending Account
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.