Back to search
Posted 21 days ago
- Coordinates with different Utility Owners, agencies, departments, and subcontractors involved within the specified segment.
- Ensure coordination of the involvement of Utility companies
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations
- Ensures construction is in accordance with its defining documents
- Generates all necessary reports and directly communicates with clients / utility owners / agencies
- Obtain activity durations for all Utility Relocation Work-related activities from the respective Utility Owner and work with Project Scheduler for incorporation into the Project Schedule.
- Prepare notifications such as Utility Interruption Notifications or Utility Commencement of Work Notifications, and submit to the owner and property owners, and maintain a record of such communications.
- Prepare Utility Interruption Information reports
- Prepare and conduct Utility Coordination Meetings and prepare and submit to the owner the Utility Coordination Meeting Minutes.
- Prepare and maintain Utility Information Forms according to the contract requirements.
- Prepare reports for cost reimbursement according to contract requirements.
- Ensure that the works are carried out within the budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or a related field required.
- 15+ years construction experience required.
- Advanced planning and scheduling skills required.
- Experience working with local (State of CA) Utility Owners
- Advanced knowledge of contract specifications and quality assurance practices.
- Able to identify budget and project costs and recommend options to mitigate project delays.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of design build and other alternative build techniques.
- Knowledge of financial reporting methods, quantity tracking methods and cost coding.
- Knowledge of construction scheduling and production time management preferred.
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others.