Do you have what it takes to be an exceptional caregiver? Whisper Woods of Smithtown is looking for individuals who can provide exceptional care and bring joy to the lives of our residents.
If you are committed to making a meaningful impact, apply today to join our resident care team. Together, we can continue to foster a nurturing environment where every resident feels loved and cared for!
As a Resident Care Associate with Benchmark, you will be responsible for providing care and support to senior residents in a home-like setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Interacting with our residents and families on a daily basis
* Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents receive exceptional care
* Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
* Assisting residents with ADLs, including transportation to and from meal-time, feeding, transferring using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
Eligible candidates must have a valid CNA, HHA or PCA certificate.
Status: Part-Time positions Available - Sat, Sun & Mon shifts open
Wage: $19.00-$20.25 p/h
Schedules: Part-Time: 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, Full-Time: 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous experience working with seniors or the disabled desirable
- Valid NYS certification in CNA, HHA or PCA