You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: Full Time, Part Time options available
Shifts: Days or Nights Available
Schedule: 12 hour shifts rotating weekend requirement
These positions are eligible for a $5,000.00 sign on bonus and relocation assistance. Ask me how!
Position SummaryThe Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is an excellent opportunity for those focused on providing high-quality care with an eye towards the comfort and well-being of both patient and family. If you are seeking a role to apply your commitment to care with your strong decision-making skills, a CNA position at MultiCare may be the right fit for you.
- You will manage basic care activities with a customer service oriented delivery of care to patients
- You will support the delivery of care and services to patients from diverse ethnic and social groups
- Advocate for ethical and holistic care promoting the autonomy, dignity, and health of patients from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds
- You will create and provide a safe and supportive environment for patients
- Current WA CNA license
- Current Health Care Provider CPR
- Minimum one (1) year experience in physician's office or other medical facility preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 10 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2021
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsMultiCare provides a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, MultiCare shares a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The starting pay for this position is $17.19 and the pay scale is $17.19 - $25.72 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.