You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
FTE: .1, Shift: variable, Schedule: variable
Position SummaryThe Clinical Dietician is a collaborative opportunity on our Nutrition Services team. In this role, you will ensure MultiCare patients have the best possible nutritional health care experiences.
- You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary healthcare team providing medical nutrition therapy
- You will promote wellness, maintenance of current health, and/or intervene in acute or chronic illness through evidence-based practices for hospitalized and outpatient populations
- You will assess patients' needs, make and/or revise individualized care plans, provide education and document actions in compliance with all regulatory and organization standards based on the patients' health care needs
- You will provide outstanding customer service in support of our organizational values while serving a diverse population
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Registered member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics preferred
- Registered Dietitian Credential (CDR) with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Minimum two (2) years clinical dietetics experience preferred
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes Americas Best Employers by State in 2023
- Technology: "Most Wired"health caresystem 15 years in a row
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $28.43 - $40.92 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.