You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care network, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Join our team as a CT Technologist at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane, WA!
FTE:: 0.6, Shift: : Evening, Schedule: Evening
Benefits and Incentives
- Tuition assistance (100% of tuition and fees or up to $5,250)
- Incentive pay and shift differentials
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and 403(b) with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off to support work/life balance
Position SummaryThe CT Technologist is an excellent opportunity to work in collaboration with our skilled Imaging/Radiology team. In this role, you will perform CT procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. You will work together with your team to ensure the most comprehensive and high-quality imaging care for MultiCare patients.
- You will perform all diagnostic radiology and CT tasks
- You will perform duties ranging from rooming patients, performing medical assistant/emergency department tech tasks, and assisting the provider with medical procedures, as necessary
- Collaborate with the team to accomplish strategic goals and day-to-day functions
- You will engage your highly collaborative approach to services in an emergency room environment
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (Radiology)
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (CT) preferred
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (CT) within six (6) months of hire into this classification
- Certified with the State of Washington Department of Health as a Radiologic Technologist
- Health Care Provider level CPR certification
As a MultiCare employee, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness. Our values serve as our guiding principles and impact every aspect of our organization, including how we provide patient care and what we expect from each other.
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: We are dedicated to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future and the patients and communities we serve
- Market leadership: Washington state's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes Americas Best Employers by State in 2023
- Technology: "Most Wired"health caresystem 15 years in a row
- Leading research: MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, 40 years of ground-breaking, clinical and health services research in our communities
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountains and forest at every turn.
Pay and Benefit ExpectationsWe provide a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salary, medical, dental and retirement benefits and paid time off. As required by various pay transparency laws, we share a competitive range of compensation for candidates hired into each position. The pay scale is $34.69 - $53.73 USD. However, pay is influenced by factors specific to applicants, including but not limited to: skill set, level of experience, and certification(s) and/or education. If this position is associated with a union contract, pay will be reflective of the appropriate step on the pay scale to which the applicants years of experience align.
Associated benefit information can be viewed here.